Website Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Retreat Therapy’, ‘Omorfia’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website; Retreat Therapy Pty Ltd T/A Omorfia. Our ABN is 92 168 370 456. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or redistribution is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit content or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
General Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Retreat Therapy’, ‘Omorfia’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website; Retreat Therapy Pty Ltd T/A Omorfia. Our ABN is 92 168 370 456. The term ‘you’ refers to customers or clients that use our services or purchase product from us.
Cancellations and reschedules
While we understand that life can be hectic and plans change, we also need sufficient time to fill appointment times should you decide not to come. It’s therefore our policy that all clients provide 24 hours notice should they wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to do so can result in the client being charged for 50% of the treatment that had been booked. Should you fail to provide sufficient notice of appointment rescheduling or cancellation, payment for future treatments may be required at the time of booking for all subsequent appointments.
Omorfia offers you the ability to purchase gift vouchers for someone special. The Gift Vouchers can be purchased for a specific value or treatment. If the recipient wishes to use the voucher for a treatment other than what is stated on the Gift Voucher, it will be subject to approval of Omorfia’s Manager. If the voucher if for a specific treatment package, the treatments must be booked together and not separated out, unless otherwise stated. Our Gift Vouchers have an expiration period of 6 months, unless otherwise stated, as we find this keeps the voucher at the front of mind for the recipient and therefore more likely to be redeemed and enjoyed rather than forgotten. If you wish for an alternate expiration period, please discuss this at the time of purchase. Should you find you have an expired Gift Voucher, it is at Omorfia Manager’s discretion as to whether this can be extended up to 12 months from the time of purchase.
Please note: a Gift Voucher for a remedial massage treatment can not be claimed with your health fund.
Change in circumstances/personal details
If personal details, including health status and medications taken, change all clients need to inform Omorfia prior to their next treatment. If a client fails to do so, we can not be held responsible for adverse reactions to products or treatments provided.
Products purchased with incorrect choice must be returned within 14 days unopened and with packaging in good condition in order for an exchange to be provided. Items purchased on sale can not be exchanged or returned due to incorrect choice. It is at the Manager’s discretion as to whether a product purchased that has damaged packaging, been opened and/or used, can be returned or exchanged.