Remedial Massage Therapist
- Warm and friendly team and clientele
- Flexible work options
- Opposite Lindfield train station
We’re looking for a skilled and professional Remedial Massage Therapist who excels at helping clients improve their well being and performance in work, study and sport by providing quality massage assessment and treatment.
Our current RMTs receive referrals from a network of allied health professionals and are regularly booked out, so the successful candidate must have experience in delivering a variety of massage treatments including remedial, sports, pregnancy and relaxation treatments, have a wholistic approach and have great time management skills.
- Diploma qualified Remedial Massage Therapist
- Experience in delivering remedial, sports and pregnancy massage assessments and treatment plans
- Massage association membership
- Recognition with ALL Private Health Funds
- Professional Indemnity insurance to $5 million, Public Liability Insurance to $10 million
- Current Apply First Aid certification
- Working with children clearance
- Sensational people skills
- Ability to interpret client needs quickly and correctly
- Ability to take initiative and work seamlessly as part of a team
- Ability to work with other medical and allied health professionals in the community and refer on when needed
- Ability to educate clients in self care management
- Solid time management skills
- MyoFascial, Craniosacral, Cupping, Hot Stone and other massage modality experience advantageous
Be a part of a multidisciplinary team that strives for the best in care and results whilst loving what they do.
Send your resume including an explanation as to why you’d be a perfect fit for our team and clientele to firstname.lastname@example.org