Part-time Beauty Therapist
Are you a talented Beauty Therapist?
- Excellence recognised and rewarded
- Warm and friendly work environment
- Commission and employee benefits
- Opposite Lindfield train station
We’re looking for a talented beauty therapist who possesses positive energy and loves helping clients look and feel great to join our team.
Omorfia is a skin and body therapy clinic that celebrates life along with our community. Our clients don’t just come to experience quality skin, spa and body therapies, they also come to be pampered, chat and relax.
The ideal candidate must be able to deliver exceptional skin, spa and body treatments, have a passion for people, be committed to ongoing learning, and be available to work Saturdays. The position is for 2-3 days a week, with an immediate start desirable.
- Cert IV/Diploma qualified Beauty Therapist
- Working with Children check
- Sensational people skills
- Dermalogica experience and certification
- Ability to interpret client needs quickly and correctly
- Ability to deliver exceptional skin, spa and body treatments including skin treatments, waxing, massage, tinting, and nails.
- Ability to take initiative and work seamlessly as part of a team
- Customer service/retail experience
Experience and certification in IPL/laser skin rejuvenation and hair removal, makeup application and spray tanning is also highly desirable.
Be a part of a team that strives for their best whilst having fun.
Send your resume including an explanation as to why you’d be a perfect fit for our team and clientele to email@example.com