Omorfia is a skin and body therapy clinic that celebrates life along with our community.
We’re looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist that understands the importance of educating clients and creating a quality, tailored experience, not just delivering treatments.
Remedial Massage Therapist
- Opposite Lindfield train station
- Warm and friendly work environment
- Flexible work options
We’re looking for a skilled and caring remedial massage therapist who loves helping clients improve their well being and performance in work, study and sport by providing quality massage assessment and treatment.
The ideal candidate will join our team of exceptional skin and massage therapists, and have experience in delivering quality massage therapy including remedial, sports, pregnancy and relaxation treatments.
- Diploma qualified Remedial Massage Therapist
- Experience in delivering remedial, sports and pregnancy massage assessments and treatment plans
- Massage association membership
- Health fund recognition
- PI insurance to 2 million
- Current Apply First Aid certification
- Working with children clearance
- Sensational people skills
- Ability to interpret client needs quickly and correctly
- Ability to take initiative and work seamlessly as part of a team
- Ability to work with other medical and body practitioners in the community and refer on when needed
- Ability to educate clients in self care management
- Time management skills
- Hot stone, Dry Needling and Cupping and other massage modality experience advantageous
Be a part of a team that strives for the best in care and results whilst having fun.
Send your resume including an explanation as to why you’d be a perfect fit for our team and clientele to firstname.lastname@example.org