The following outlines Omorfia’s COVID-19 Safety protocols and together with Omorfia’s Hygiene and Cleaning Protocols, forms Omorfia’s safe work practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The manager on duty is responsible for overseeing the following protocols are maintained, but it is the responsibility of ALL our team to ensure clients and themselves as individuals have appropriate physical distancing and the premises do not exceed the maximum capacity.
Conditions of Entry to Omorfia Premises
Omorfia will decline entry to the premises to employees, clients, guests and contractors who:
- Have any symptoms of being unwell
- Have come into a contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have arrived from overseas in the last 14 days
- Have returned from Victoria in the last 14 days
- Refuse to have a temperature check on arrival at Omorfia.
- Do not follow capacity requirements required by the public health order
On arrival at Omorfia, all employees and contractors must:
- Wash and sanitise their hands.
- Undergo a temperature check. If a team member’s temperature is above 37.5 degrees celsius, they will not be able to work on that day.
On arrival at Omorfia, all clients and visitors must:
- Sanitise their hands.
- Undergo a temperature check. If a temperature above 37.5 degrees celsius is recorded, the client/visitor must leave the premises immediately.
Deliveries are to be kept as contactless as possible, with voice confirmation acceptable.
Conditions of entry to Omorfia are displayed at the entrance to Omorfia, and on Omorfia’s website, instagram and facebook. Clients are also informed of these conditions of entry at the time of booking.
Employees, clients and visitors to Omorfia are strongly encouraged to download the COVID-safe app.
Should an employee have any respiratory symptoms or fever they are to be immediately tested for COVID-19 and remain in isolation until they receive the results, unless they have a medical certificate providing clearance. Should an employee come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or have been overseas, they will need to go into isolation for 14 days and test negative for COVID-19.
Capacity and Physical distancing
Clients, visitors and employees will be required to maintain physical distancing as dictated by NSW Health.
- Maintaining a 1.5m distance between staff and other clients or guests whilst in common areas.
- Maintaining the 4 square metre ratio per person ratio whilst in Omorfia, with no more than 10 clients on premises at any one time, and waiting outside if capacity has been reached.
- Manicures will be conducted in the treatment rooms rather than in the reception area to maximise distancing between clients.
- Assigning team members to specific treatment rooms to limit interaction between treatment rooms where it is safe and practical to do so.
- Clients will be assigned to a treatment room for their booking and this will be noted in MBO, the CRM booking platform.
- Floor signage encouraging social distancing.
- Arranging seating in the reception area and treatment rooms to comply with 1.5m physical distancing.
- Limiting seating at break area to comply with 1.5m physical distancing.
- Where practical, appointment times, and staff start and break times will be staggered to minimise risk of close contact.
- Cancelling or deferring non-essential face to face meetings and training, and opting for video or telephone conferencing where practical.
- Should capacity and physical distancing be compromised, the employee at hand must immediately ask clients or visitors to depart from premises. This may mean asking them to wait directly outside the premises or to travel further away and to return in an agreed period of time or when a staff member calls them to inform them that it is safe to return.
Hygiene and Cleaning
Full hygiene and cleaning protocols for Omorfia, are detailed in Omorfia’s Hygiene and Cleaning Protocols.
Hygiene and Cleaning protocols specific to the COVID-19 Safety Plan, include:
- Hand hygiene is an integral part of our standard hygiene and Cleaning protocols and stations are available in reception, the treatment rooms, and the break area.
- Personal Protective Equipment is readily available to therapists, including gloves, aprons, face masks and face shields, with the use of these outlined in Omorfia’s Hygiene and Cleaning Protocol.
- The bathroom is to be regularly checked throughout the day to ensure it is well stocked with paper towels and soap, and that it is clean. A hand hygiene poster has been posted in the bathroom.
- Magazines and toys have been removed from the waiting area and will not be offered to clients during their time at Omorfia.
- Treatment menus, business cards, and information pamphlets have been removed from the waiting area and will only be provided upon request, with good hand hygiene maintained before and after information provision.
- Testers and samples have been removed from the public areas, with protocols in place for the distribution to individual clients as per Omorfia’s hygiene and cleaning protocols.
- High traffic and frequently used areas will be cleaned as per Omorfia’s Hygiene and Cleaning Protocols, with special attention paid to EFTPOS and payment facilities, phones, handrails, door knobs, countertops, tables and sinks. This also includes treatment rooms where treatment tables will be disinfected between each client with fresh linen used for each client.
- Contactless payment options are preferred and encouraged during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Record keeping and communication
Client contact details, including full name, mobile number and/or email address will be recorded and securely kept in Omorfia’s booking platform should they needed to be contacted for contact tracing.
All employee contacts details are kept securely, and it is the responsibility of all employees to inform the employer immediately, should these change.
A contact log of contractors or commercial visitors will also be kept at reception should contact tracing be required.
Employees and clients are strongly encouraged to download the COVIDSafe app and keep it active should contact tracing be required.
COVID Positive case action plan
Should an employee or client test positive for COVID-19, after working/receiving a treatment at Omorfia, Omorfia will follow the NSW Health guidelines and assist with contract tracing.
Initiatives will include:
- Temporary closure of Omorfia while a deep cleanse is performed of the premises.
- Tracing of clients and team members that were potentially exposed to the COVID positive case. This will include checking who was on the premises and in what treatment and common areas at the same time as the COVID case.
- Requesting teams members exposed to the COVID case to go into self isolation until tested and medically cleared to return to work.
All employees have undertaken Australian Government Infection Control Training – COVID 19 and Dermalogica Clean Touch Certified.
All employees are required to have read, understood and regularly review:
- Omorfia’s COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Omorfia’s Hygiene and Cleaning Protocol
Regular staff briefings will be conducted via video or phone or in person, where face-to-face is essential, to ensure all employees are up-to-date on safety and hygiene protocols.
Employees are encouraged to take a pro-active approach to health and safety, and must immediately notify the Manager should they have any concerns regarding the health and safety of employees and clients.